Creating a Guest Network on TP-Link Router for guests to make them able to connect to the internet with another network is vital. Your all home devices could be linked to your home network, and guest uses the Guest Network. It also saves your home network, and if some wrong thing happens to Guest Network, it will not be capable of penetrating or cause disturbance in your data.
How to Create Guest Network on TP-Link Router?
These steps are used to create the Guest Network in your TP-Link Router:
- Open the web browser, type http://tplinkwifi.net, and press enter.
- A login page appears, then enter your username and password.
- When you login to the Admin Panel of the Router, go to Advanced, then Guest Network, and scroll down to the Wireless Section.
- In the next step, pick the frequency of the network like 2.4GHz or 5GHz.
- Then, enter the SSID for the Guest Network.
- Click on the Enable Guest Network checkbox to enable it.
- In the next step, select the type of security and also enter the password for Wi-Fi Network.
- Then save it by clicking on the save button.
- Now the Guest Network is created, and the visitors can be a part of it.