You don’t need to know how to set up a new TP-Link Router. When you buy a new router, you are not familiar with it. Any router can be set up which includes TP-Links is simple and easy. With the help of the following step, it is easy to install and setup TP-Link router.
Setup a TP-Link Router
There are few matters that you ought to do before continuing.
- Firstly, turn your modem, PC, and router off.
- Using an Ethernet cable, connect the modem to the TP-Link router’s WAN port on the backside also connect the PC and TP-Link router using LAN port by Ethernet cable.
- Turn on the Pc, Modem and Router.
To set up your Router, follow these instructions:
- On your PC, Start your web browser.
- In address, type http://tplinkwifi.net.
- The login page appears.
- On the page, enter your name and password.
- When you login, open the Network> WAN.
- In the WAN open connection type, choose dynamic IP.
- Then save it.
- After few minutes, Scroll down to the WAN section on the Status list of WAN section.
- The connection is installed involving the Router and modem when IP Address appears. If IP Address does not appear, move towards the following move.
- Open the Network> MAC Clone, then Clone MAC Address.
- The Router now displays an IP address on the status web tab.
- If the issue persists, reset the Router and restart it; the link between the Router and the modem might have been configured incorrectly.