Router’s manufacturers utilizes this private internet protocol address or IPv4 Address as the default login gateway for routers to gain access to the admin panel. The default login gateway could be other private internet protocol address in the same range other than 192.168.0.1.
Private internet protocol addresses such as 192.168.0.1 allow people gain access to the configuration panel to make any modification to their WLAN network or to the different router’s settings itself. One can easily log into the configuration panel of the router to configure the device as per its needs.
How To Login 192.168.0.1
In order to login to the router’s settings, ensure that the device you want to use to login to the settings is in connection to the network. And ensure that you’re using the correct default gateway address (192.168.0.1) to gain access to the settings with the IP address.
- Type in http://192.168.0.1 or 192.168.0.1.in the URL bar of your browser.
- Enter your password and username in the login page. The login details can be found on the label of the router.
- Click login button after entering the details.
- You will now have access to the configuration panel of the router to make the necessary changings there.
If you don’t know the login details, there are two choices;
- Check the router’s manual or the back of the router for the default login details.
- If the default login credentials aren’t running, reboot your router and change everything, including any password or username changes.
- Login with the default username and password.