The TP-Link Login-tplinklogin.net is the TP-Link Router’s Admin Panel page. The default settings of the wireless network and the router can be changed on the admin panel page. The admin panel page can only be accessed when there is a connection to the TP-Link router through a cable or wirelessly. This webpage can be used to make changes to the settings of the TP-Link Router.
The following steps show how to login into the Admin Panel. Ensure that there is a connection to the TP-Link Network either through an Ethernet Cable or wirelessly.
- Type this http://tplinklogin.net or http://192.168.0.1 (default gateway IP address) on your URL bar.
- The TP-Link Router’s login page will appear. Type in admin (default username and password).
- After typing the default password and username, you will be logged into TP-Link Admin Panel – tplinklogin.net.
- Login problems may occur while trying to log in. If you encounter problems while trying to login into the Admin Panel, it could be that the default login details has been changed or the login details are different for your model.
- Look for the label below the router. The default login details are usually stated there. If you’re still having difficulty logging in, revert your router to factory settings. This will set everything back to default.
How to set your router to factory settings
- Use a needle or a paperclip to press and hold the concealed reset button at the back of the router for about ten to fifteen seconds.
- After doing that, the router will reboot itself, and everything will go back to default. You can now log in with the default login password and username.
How to Change the Password of the TP-Link Wi-Fi network?
It is difficult to change the password of the TP-Link Wi-Fi network because the default credentials on your Wi-Fi including the default Wi-Fi SSID and password used by any new router you buy. For convenience, you should change the password of your Wi-Fi network. There is a process to change the password of your TP-Link Wi-Fi network in which you have to
- Log in to the admin panel of your TP-Link Router.
- When you logged in, then move to Wireless in Wireless Security.
- Search the WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK section.
- In the PSK password setting, change your old password with a new password.
- Then, store it and Save it.
- After this, reboot your Router.
How to change the TP-Link Login password?
There is a key to all the settings of your router in the Admin Panel. If you don’t change the settings, every person related to your network can change the login password or settings of your router. To avoid all these, there are steps to change the TP-Link login password, which are:
- Open the Admin Panel of your TP-Link router, then log in to it.
- Then go to the Management, then Access Control and then into the Password.
- Please enter your current Password in it and then change it.
- In last, click on the save button to save it.