192.168.1.72 Login Admin
192.168.1.72 is a private IP address that is available for use only within a private network. Routers, modems and other related devices use this IP address. If you are interested to learn more about the login process to your router keep reading.
Usernames and passwords for the router 192.168.1.72
If you have not changed the username and password for your router then you can simply look up the default credentials over the internet.
The IP address 192.168.1.72 is commonly used by many popular router brands like Linksys as an access gateway. Once the setting up of router admin access is done, configuration of router settings and networks can be done by network administrators. By configuring the router settings, you can easily make changes to the LAN, WAN, WLAN, proxy, ADSL, DSL, MAC, WPS block, security options and network management to name a few.
How to Login to the Router Admin Area Easily?
- Enter the IP address 192.168.1.72 in the browser.
- If this does not work, it means you have entered an incorrect IP address. Make sure you find the correct IP address and type It correctly in the browser.
- You will gain access to the user login panel on entering the correct IP address
- Now enter the credentials: router username and password.
- Use the default username and password if you have not changed the details. In case it has been changed use the latest router username and password.
- Now you will gain access to the router admin panel and will be able to make any changes to the router and internet settings.
What to Do if You Forget the Router Username and Password?
If you have not changed the default credentials, then all you need to do get hold of a forgotten username and password is to simply look it up online.
However, if you have changed the router username and password you need to factory reset your router. Here is how you do it:
- Locate the factory reset button on the top or behind side of your router.
- Using a sharp thin object like a pin press on it continuously for about 10 to 20 seconds
- Once the router restarts it will be reset to factory settings and now you can login using the default username and password.